Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want this.....

Isn't this the most adorable creepy fabric you have ever seen....I must sew something out of this!  Marette if you are reading this...I just have a feeling you too would love this as much as me.

7 comments:

Jake and Whitney said...

Marette WOULD love that!

Lindsey said...

I have that book somewhere. Eward Gorey, or something like that, right?

Scott and Lindsey said...

I love this fabric tons and tons. It would be super cute pillows. Maybe I could pay you to make me some? Too busy?

Taryn said...

my sewing machine is in the shop....and I have to order the fabric. I was thinking of making me something too with it, if I can get my machine to cooperate.

Mandie said...

THAT is some fabulous fabric. you could make some cute halloween pillows with it!

Mandie said...

oops... just saw lindsey said the same thing. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Marette here--Oh, I do love that! It's so cute! Did you see that from pearl soho?