Friday, August 20, 2010

Travis came for a little visit last weekend as a surprise to the boys.  I told Cooper we had to pick up a package.  Travis flew in on a small plane with a friend who also is stationed here, and is in LR on a TDY.  It was very convienent to have a buddy to fly home with and split the costs with.  When Travis started walking up I told Cooper that there was our package.  He said,"that man is our package?"  It was pretty funny, but then he realized it was daddy.  He only could stay 2 days, but they were pretty wonderful days.

2 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

What fun! I bet the boys were so excited to see their daddy again. I know it's impossible, but I hope these next few months go by fast for you! I just can't believe how big Liam has gotten.

Anonymous said...

Marette here---That's too cute!