Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I like the taste of soap

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Hells"
This is what Cooper keeps singing.  He really is starting to like rhyming.   I quickly tried to shut down that rhyme but it seems like he doesn't understand why.  I am thankful that he doesn't get that "hell" is a bad word to say, but I told him to stop saying it or I was going to wash his mouth out with soap.  His reply, I like the taste of soap. 

7 comments:

Mandie said...

giggling in fits here! love mr. cooper! awesome!

Lindsey said...

Lucy ate some soap the other day. Mmmmmmmm. That Cooper sure is funny.

Kim said...

Don't you love it when they totally shoot down your threats. ha ha. funny kid.

sue said...

sounds very familar. i hope he never has to find out if he really does. because he has become a wonderfully obedient child and never says anything bad again.

Music Mama said...

Have him talk to Jett. He knows what soap tastes like, and definitely does NOT like it! What a funny boy :)

sue said...

totally love that new picture on the side bar...what a sweet moment to capture

Jake & Rachel said...

oh Cooper, you make me laugh!