Monday, February 14, 2011

Out of Commission

I have a sorry excuse for not being a good blogger, It is our New Years surprise!  Most of you know, if not all of you, but we are expecting a little nugget in August.  I have spent most of my time from January to now lying on the couch or head in the toliet.   I am hoping a few more weeks and I will be feeling myself again. 

6 comments:

Kim said...

A nugget...i love it.
Congratualtions. Hope you feel better soon.

Maybe this nugget will be pink... :)

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! Congrats on expecting a little nugget! I am so happy and excited for you!! I had no idea that you were expecting. I hope that you feel better soon and that you have a great time in Hawaii. I agree with your friend Kim that maybe this nugget will be pink. Congrats and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Music Mama said...

The view is much better when your face isn't in the toilet. I hope you feel better soon. Have a great time on your trip!! xoxo

Mandie said...

you know i am excited about nugget christensen!!! love you & miss you!!!

Michigan Roys said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys! I hope you will feel better soon so that you can go back to enjoying life as you know it!

Anonymous said...

I know you're sick Taryn, truely I do, but Grandma needs a picture.