Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007






This year was Cooper's second Christmas. There were so many presents under the tree and 90% of them were all for him. We are so blessed to have such loving friends and family. Travis and I were of course up even before Cooper was. I have always had this problem on Christmas morning. I can't sleep and I want everyone else to get up early with me. I, like a good mother, let him sleep in. Coop was a little overwhelmed with everything, but enjoyed all his gifts. He wanted to play with each one after he opened it.


I got a big surprise myself, Travis is giving me LASIK. I am a little frightened since my appointmet if everything goes well is only a week away. I could possilby have perfect vision in less than 2 weeks. So scary.


Travis is gettting his much coveted Sea Plane rating,. I also gave him a solar power device charger. Go Green!


Anyway, we had a very merry Christmas and hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I still can not get over how big Cooper is! What a big boy! I love the elmo slippers! Too cute. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!