Saturday, January 5, 2008

I can SEE





Yesterday was a big day for me, I got LASIK. It was pretty amazing to wake up this morning and be able to see without contacts or glasses. Travis is such a great husband to give this to me, and he took care of Cooper all day yesterday with a little help from Tynel (thanks Tynel). I feel so blessed. Here are some fun things I saw today with my very own eyes!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

Yea! Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hope you are feeling better quickly. Talk to you soon!
:)

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congrats on the Lasik!! I know how exciting it is. I had my eyes done almost 5 years ago and can still see wonderfully. I think it was one of the best things I have ever done!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hey,
So it was worth all the stress!!! Once Whitney gets it done i will be the blind lady in the family. Congrats on the new eyes!

Kim Boatwright said...

Way to go!!! I never regret my decision to have it done. It is wonderful.
I hope you got my message on Cooper's birthday...sorry I missed yours. I guess that's why we're not on the people you love list huh?

Andrea said...

Yeah - you can see clearly now ...

http://www.shockeys.com/friends/non-clearly.htm