From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
ahh!!!!! Goldwell and KMS
I just have to quickly write how EXCITED I am that the local beauty supply store has seen the light. They have decided to carry my favorite brand of hair care color and products. I just need some hair to be colored and I am ready to go!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
1 comment:
I think I am as excited about this as you are!
Post a Comment