Tuesday, February 12, 2008

{Mandie}







Mandie and I met in Alaska. It was a sad day when they moved down to Little Rock. Thankfully Mandie's {sweet husband} (he has earned that title from me), sent her down to visit me, while he watched their three kids at home. All I have to say is WOW! That is pretty fantastic. Mandie and I had a great time doing nothing. It was fun watching movies, hanging out at the beach, going shopping, going out to lunch. It was pretty great. We did go running together once and had a hard time walking for a few days, but to our credit we also went for several walks too. She was a super guest, she did my dishes, helped make dinner, and even played with the poor Roxie dog. We had a great time. She is also a fantastic photographer, I did her hair and she took our pictures. I can't wait to see them. She left today and it is a little sad, but I know her kids are happy she is home.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Hey, Taryn...
I was just getting on to type up a little post about just getting home & putting photos up later! I had such a wonderful time! It was so awesome to just hang out with you guys!

Mary said...

You look GREAT!! Love the hair!!