Friday, April 4, 2008

Picasso



Wednesday night at Young Womens I started to come down with the stomach flu. By Thursday Morning I was pretty miserable and I had fallen asleep on the couch. I had given Cooper some water paints and he woke me up saying, "look Mommy"! He had painted his face, arm, neck and legs. I need to be more careful not to fall asleep while he painting. Lesson learned!

6 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

Oh yes, the joys of kids being "artistic"! At least they were water colors and he had fun! I'm sorry you are feeling yucky--call if you need anything. (Roxy looks cute too!)

Scott and Lindsey said...

At least it wasn't all over the furniture! I am sorry you aren't feeling good. Hopefully you will be better by the time you come out. No fun to fly when you aren't feeling good :(

sue said...

I have done the same thing with crayons and the walls, and I probably wasn't sick just lazy. How is the pregnancy going?

Gavin and Shawna said...

I don't believe it...I think you must have drawn that on him. He is not a bit mischievious...he's such a cute kiddo!

Mary said...

Cooper is SO cute!! I love it when are boys are boys...they are so fun (as long as it doesn't get on the carpet or the furniture...then it's not so fun)!!

Jennifer Bundy said...

I have pictures of Keith when I have gone in to check on him after he has been asleep for awhile, and he has gotten ahold of a red pen, and its on his hands, his feet, his face.... Some good pictures, and it washes off....eventually!
Jennifer