From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Friday, April 11, 2008
The Proof is in the Picture
There is a baby in there! Today we finally had our first ultrasound. Here is our 12 week baby corpus christensen. Now we just have to wait 2 more months to find out if it is a he or she.
SO awesome!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!! Send me an email so I can add you to my blog readers, I went private. My email is woodmanusaf@gmail.com. Thanks!!
It's for real now!!! That's what I always thought when I saw the pictures--it never seemed real until then & then, well, my big belly would take over the reality part!!!! :)
Hey there cuz! Congrats on your exciting news! I am so happy and excited for you. That's cool that Cooper is going to be a big brother. Let me know when you find out if you are having a boy or a girl. Take care of yourself and have a great rest of the week!!! Have a great weekend!!! I miss and love you tons!!!
Cograts Taryn and Travis! Such exciting news. I loved being pregnant and hated it at the same time. Here's to all the wonderful joys and experiences again - and may you get through the not so fantastic ones quickly!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you and I also feel your pain with the morning sickness...I am so sorry! I hope you start feeling well soon! I love your blog! It's fun to see you and your family! Cooper is so big and I have never meet him. We really need to get together when you come in town next!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
11 comments:
How exciting! Those are great pictures. Can't wait to see if Cooper will have a brother or sister!
SO awesome!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!! Send me an email so I can add you to my blog readers, I went private. My email is woodmanusaf@gmail.com. Thanks!!
T- ooohh... look at little baby Christensen! I can't wait to meet him or her!
It's for real now!!! That's what I always thought when I saw the pictures--it never seemed real until then & then, well, my big belly would take over the reality part!!!! :)
Hey there cuz! Congrats on your exciting news! I am so happy and excited for you. That's cool that Cooper is going to be a big brother. Let me know when you find out if you are having a boy or a girl. Take care of yourself and have a great rest of the week!!! Have a great weekend!!! I miss and love you tons!!!
Cograts Taryn and Travis! Such exciting news. I loved being pregnant and hated it at the same time. Here's to all the wonderful joys and experiences again - and may you get through the not so fantastic ones quickly!
I love it!! Little pea!! Hope you have fun on your trip and TRY to relax.
See you in a few weeks.
Shawna
Wow! That is so great! I hope you are doing good! Copper is so big! You will love having two!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I hope that you are feeling well, and get lots of rest! You deserve it!
Yeah! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. Not that it matters. Either way they are a blessing and so much fun.
Congrats!! I am so excited for you and I also feel your pain with the morning sickness...I am so sorry! I hope you start feeling well soon! I love your blog! It's fun to see you and your family! Cooper is so big and I have never meet him. We really need to get together when you come in town next!
Post a Comment