Monday, May 26, 2008

Temple Trip and the Zoo






This past weekend we finally got our behinds to the temple. It had been too long. With the help of some trusty friends we were able to go the 8 am session. We went up to San Antonio with some friends and we watched their kids while they went to a session and then they watched Cooper while we went to a session. We also got to go to pei wei and Red Robin and while the kids were alseep the men folk ran to Cold Stone. We got our fill of our favorite places. After the temple we went over to the zoo. The zoo was fun, but it was HOT! The heat index must of been around 105+. After seeing the main animals the kids wanted to see and spending at least 20-25 bucks on drinks to keep us hydrated we left. It was fun and Cooper got to spend the whole time with Emma (his girlfriend). Thanks Adam and Tynel for coming with us!

1 comment:

sue said...

I am totally JEALOUS!!!! I don't think I will be visiting the temple for about 3 years. It's on a different island, in a different language, and I am not sure I could convince anyone to fly there and trade baby watching, although it doesn't mean I won't try!