Today Cooper had his first Dentist appointment. He did so awesome! I was surprised because he hardly lets me get the toothbrush in his mouth (he just loves to hurry and suck the toothpaste off). They said his teeth were really clean, which came as a total surprise to me because I am pretty bad about remembering to brush those little suckers. He has some of my bad teeth traits: big ridges in his molars and wide teeth already close together (he will need braces).
The dentist was really nice and so was the hygienist. They did a really good job of giving him a good experience. They gave him prizes after seeing each person. He loved Mr. water and Mr. thirsty (the sprayer and the little sucker). All and all I was pleasantly surprised how painless that actually was.
8 comments:
We went to that dentist when we were there!! He is SO cute!! I didn't realize how much the two of you look alike!! How are you feeling?
Good job Cooper! I'm glad it was a painless process--they are really nice at that office.
Glad to hear Coop did well at the dentist! We've tried Noah twice at the dentist. He won't let them touch him!
We haven't ever been for an official checkup- just preschool field trips to my dad's office. And Keith is 5! I really should get them in for a real visit. Hopefully they will do as well as Cooper!
I am totally nervous for Buddy and Leslie's first apt. Not that they will be bad because I completely expect that but because I don't want them to tell me I am a bad mom and need to brush their teeth more. Way to go on the little brother he will be a good playmate for Cooper
Thank you for your nice comments. I too enjoy seeing pictures of you and your family. I haven't see you for a long time, in fact I don't think I've ever met your husband!! So that will need to change sometime! I like what your dentist called his tools, it sounds like he does well with kids.
you are totally NOT a stranger to me! i hear about you all the time from whitney! i have told her how lucky she is to have a sister who is a sylist and a sister who is a photographer! i just love whit to death and i really thought lindsey was a doll! next time you are up visiting i will have to meet you! =)
Look at them pearly whites!
Post a Comment