Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday SIS

So, it had to happen sometime. Today my older sister Lindsey turned 30, which means I turn 30 in 18 months-EEK! Happy Birthday Lindsey! She has done a lot in those 30 years to be proud of. She is such an example to me of perseverance and determination, once she sets her mind to something it always gets done to perfection. She is an extreme hard worker and loyal to a T. She also has such a strong moral arrow, I have always admired her for it. So Happy 30th Birthday Linds, I love you and Miss you soo much!

2 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Oh, now I'm crying. Thanks so much for your kind words. You must have known this one was a hard one for me for many reasons.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I got all of your messages and I'm going to call you back! Scott planned lots of fun things both days and we have just been running around.
I love you!!!

The Bright Family said...

yes . . . I've bit the dust and turned 30 too . . . but it has been about a year and a half & I'm still 30--I think I'm just staying with this age!! :)