Thursday, October 23, 2008

For Whitney...

Does Liam look as terrified as he should?

Love this one- took this whit right after you called yesterday
Liam couldn't decide on his pumpkin




Cooper picking out a pumpkin

Look at all my bracelets from the hospital- Fall RISK? What?




Cooper and Liam first time at home together





Just born and only cried a little






He looks like a giant compared to Liam








Coming home from the hospital

















My sister Whitney said that there wasn't enough pictures of Liam. I apologize Whit..He is so cute I can't blame you. Some of the pictures were taken with Trav's Iphone so some are better than others...

4 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

Cute pictures--thanks for sharing! Your boys are just darling.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

What cute boys! You should be so proud. I especially love the sexy shoulder picture of you!!! So how did Liam choose which pumpkin?

Patty said...

I love the pictures! You have 2 adorable little guys!!

Mandie said...

Love the pics! Taryn - you look beautiful! I miss you guys!!!!