Monday, October 6, 2008

One Week Old





Only if my sister was here, she could be my personal photographer for all our firsts. Come on Linds I know you want to. So I apologize for our crappy picture taking skills and old camera. I think Travis' Iphone takes better pictures.


So far everthing is well here, Liam and Cooper do very well together. Liam just sleeps all the time except for the hours between 10 p.m.-1:30 a.m. But he is so cute it is ok. How can he be a week old already it seems like I just left the hospital. Well I guess I didn't get home from the hospital until Thursday, but a week. Time goes too fast. His face is already starting to chub out too.

15 comments:

Mandie said...

Oh my gosh! Has it been a week already?!! He is so precious... That bottom pic - totally looks like Coop!

Family said...

Liam is so cute!!!. I love all of the pictures. I bet your sister wishes she was her too. He really is one cute baby.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congratulations! It's true, sometimes what may seem like a bad thing is truly a blessing. I am glad that everything ended well and that you are both fine. He is so sweet!

sav said...

he is so stinking CUTE!!!!!

BreeAnn said...

Taryn- He is ADORABLE! And I am so glad you are ok! I heard about all the craziness! I was about 3 and a half weeks early too!

Patty said...

Congratulations, he is so adorable!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

He's so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Nicole/ Family said...

Oh my goodness...I have been out of town and haven't been able to blog so I didn't know you had Liam (cute name by the way). Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! I am glad you are both doing well.

sue said...

That bottom picture is AWESOME!!!! The more you have the faster and more blurry life is, at least for me.

Ericka Johnson said...

Oh, Taryn, he is adorable! You did good! He reminds me a lot of Cooper. What a sweetie! The pictures are darling.

Scott and Lindsey said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe he is already chunky. What a healthy early baby. I wish I could be there to take pictures too. Soon! You are doing a fabulous job with the picture taking. They look great :)

Jake & Rachel said...

oh wow, he is so cute!! If he is sleeping anytime after 1:30 am then I think you are doing pretty good for a week old!!

Andrea said...

Ohhhh - tears came to my eyes when I opened up your site. Liam is so precious. I am very glad you are not in harms way anymore nor your littlest guy. Congratulations and may you recover well with lots of help (besides your incredible husband and big boy helper)!!!!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Wow! He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! It only gets better!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Chuckle...funny Travis is crashed out. Liam is so alert and so perfect. We need to come see him. Please call if we can do anything for you!!