Saturday, March 14, 2009

So maybe i went a little crazy...

I made a big mess!
so, maybe not a little trim, but it feels much better!

Do you like my expression, it is blue steele from Zoolander!


The Tools of the trade.



So, it all started with painting my toenails. I first had to chip off that stuff from Christmas (yes Christmas!) and then I felt inspired to keep going. So after kids are in bed I decide I would color my hair, I bought the stuff ages ago, but I am a little lazy about coloring my own hair. Then i liked it so much I thought I would give myself a trim. I did just get my hair cut last week, but I decided I didn't like it, and thought I could do much better. So here is the mess I made. And I ended up cutting like 2 inches off at least, but it feels much better than the so called haircut from the salon.

6 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

I wish I could do that... just give myself a hair cut and like the results and not need an army of hairstylists to come in and fix it. I have decided I'm not getting a hair cut until I get back to the states... I'm not sure they ladies down here know how to cut white women's hair. Maybe I could find one of the student spouses who does and she could help because 2 years is a long time to go without a trim. Love your new color!

sue said...

You have given me the bests cuts! and zoolander's look looks much better on you!

Kim said...

Ha ha! I totally do the same thing when I get my hair cut...I hate it for a few days, then pull out my blending shears and go NUTS!

Show us a real picture of the finished product!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

I wish you were here (or I was there) so you could do mine! I have not had a hair cut since YOU cut it in November???? It is a mop and I keep putting it in a ponytail! I love the Zoolander! Miss you

Andrea said...

Taryn, you're so gorgeous - but the Blue Steel - vavavoom! ;-)

I am sure the cut looks fab. I am looking forward to a full shot picture of your new do.

Sigh. I need to go to the salon...
or learn how to chop it off myself.

Mandie said...

OOoh, T! I can't wait to see your hair!!! I had a dream I cut mine last nite - by myself before you got here! I woke up & felt my hair to make sure it wasn't true! LOL! I bet you look super duper cute!