Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another Cooperism

Monday when I was coming home from the gym Cooper told me I wasn't his friend anymore, I said that is sad, because I love you very much. He then told me he felt all alone, all alone mommy. I asked him what was wrong, "he replied he needed a Peanut Butter sandwich", (me) A Peanut butter sanwich huh? That would make you not feel alone, "yeah with Honey mom. " So we went home and made that PB sandwhich and his mood improved. I just can't make this stuff up.

6 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...

He's so funny and so grown up! Sad that I too feel that way sometimes- only it's chocolate that makes me feel better. Way to go gym girl!!

Michigan Roys said...

Cute! And, no, you can't make that kind of stuff up. It just all makes sense to the little ones and it is so funny to us. I'm glad it was something as easy as a PB sandwich.

Ericka Johnson said...

Sometimes all it takes is a peanut butter sandwich--with honey! :)

Andrea said...

Nothin' a little nutty butter and a bit-o-honey can't fix.

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

He is great! I fell the same way sometimes! Very cute!

sue said...

that is so cute! I'm glad that it was an easy fix and not something like a new bike or a Wii to cure his loneliness.