From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Love the wonder...
They just love those dolphins at the aquarium, what will we do when we don't have the aquarium at our fingertips anymore? I guess we will have to be landlovers and go to the zoo!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Taryn! I love their little silhouettes.
Those pictures are awesome!
Yes, the golfins are my favorite too..
I hope you got that joke and don't just think I'm a terrible speller
Post a Comment