It's been over a year since I've been part of the military world and I miss the lingo that goes with it. Thanks for reminding me of what life for us used to be like! Your boys are so cute!
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
1 comment:
It's been over a year since I've been part of the military world and I miss the lingo that goes with it. Thanks for reminding me of what life for us used to be like! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment