From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
---Dr. Seuss
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Hopefully this will be what we call home:
We put an offer on this house, it has been aceppted by the sellers. It is a short sale so pray for us that it will all work out, or I really may just loose my mind.
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
12 comments:
Looks like a great house! Hang in there! It always works out in the end!
Exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Oh Taryn, that house is gorgeous and it looks just perfect! I hope you get it!!!
Sorry - double posted :-)
That looks wonderful!!! Good luck house buying is never uneventful
Looks great and big and how's the yard? Good luck!
I love that house! It is way pretty!
Its so pretty! I hope it all works out--wait, no I don't! :)
OOOOO! Gorgeous house!
That is a fantastic house!! I have my fingers crossed for you! xoxo
It's such a cute house!! I really really hope it works out for you. I would totally come visit you durning my lonely residency days!
Post a Comment