I couldn't help but think of Daddy Daddy today as well! Go McDermott's! Love you! We just might have to come visit you guys in CO now, since Tyler loves baseball, maybe one time when the Braves play the Rockies we can stop by! :)
"She was made up of all of these good and these bad things...She was the books she read in the library..."- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
We are the Christensen's, parents to two little men. Cooper is 5 and Liam is 2 and a sweet little baby girl named Harper! Travis loves airplanes and EVERYTHING flying related. He wants to buy an airplane sooner than later, I miss my book club, and want to start another one. I love quiliting, or just pretty fabric, and just spending time with my family and friends. Together we love our little family.
3 comments:
I couldn't help but think of Daddy Daddy today as well! Go McDermott's! Love you! We just might have to come visit you guys in CO now, since Tyler loves baseball, maybe one time when the Braves play the Rockies we can stop by! :)
That's you kissing the Blarney Stone, right? Way cool.
ahh the luck o' the Irish, I love it!
Post a Comment