Friday, April 16, 2010

missing babies






Lately it seems that there are babies everwhere. Squadron friends, church friends...it makes me miss my own babies. I think part of it is becuase my Liam is such a big boy he can't be called a baby any more. I sure miss those baby toes, and tummies, and sweet smells.

7 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Sometimes babies don't smell so sweet. Sometimes they are stinky!

We sure miss you guys!

brandi said...

I want some!

Rob and Jennifer said...

guess you better have another one!

Michigan Roys said...

Make another one :-)

Mary said...

Looks like it's time for another one!!! : ) At last you make them cute!!

Music Mama said...

Babies are super sweet - even when they're stinky! Liam looks so grown up, I can see why you're missing babies! P.S. Love the Cascarones. Send some of those my way!

Jake & Rachel said...

what cute babies Cooper and Liam were! And still are :) Sounds like baby fever is in the neighborhood!