Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Niagra Falls










It was beautiful and magnificent, I loved it! Cooper especially loved it, he went to the 5th deck (the soak deck) 3 times. Uncle Jake was sweet enough to indulge my adventure boy!

5 comments:

brandi said...

I know this is going to sound strange, but I have nightmares about Niagra Falls! But you're pictures make it look much more pleasant that I've thought it was!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

It looks like you are having a great trip!

Jake and Whitney said...

I think Niagara Fall was one of my favorite things that we did while you were here. The boys were so fun to watch.

Jake and Whitney said...

BTW, I love the pictures you took of the falls. I never did get any from your camera!

Jake & Rachel said...

I love all your vacation pictures! Especially these Niagra Falls pics, I can imagine Cooper wanting to go get soaked.