Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Days in Corpus....


Add caption
Out for dinner with friends...this ending up being one of the funniest dinner outs I have ever had.  The waitress was drunk and the owner made us the most interesting tin foil creations.  It was too bizzare.
The last few weeks of Corpus were filled with doing our last of everything, Travis completing his "fini" flight, spending one more day with our dear friends, and Cooper going on the log ride at Sea World for the first time, his first big ride.  Travis trying to burn our really important papers on the beach, it really just seemed like too much to shred.  It ended up being a bad idea, really big winds, too much paper and a dead line to pick up Cooper at the primary activity (also not sure it is something your are even allowed to do) created  created a humorous and rushed paper burning expierence.

3 comments:

Jake and Whitney said...

aww...it looks like you had a great time enjoying your last little while in Corpus Chrisit. I hope you are enjoying Colorado! I wish I could be there!

Becca said...

We miss you guys!! Hope Colorado is going well. Any news on the house? I'm hoping that goes through soon!

Jake & Rachel said...

Good times in Texas, I miss everyone so much! It looks like you guys had a very busy and very fun last few weeks! Can't wait for the girls trip!!