Sunday, September 12, 2010

Airforce VS. BYU

Being not really a football fan in general and I haven't attended a game since high school I was surprised to say that I enjoyed it more than expected.  I of course went for the Air force although if they would have played the Utes I probably would have gone for them instead (I am so fickle when it comes to sports I have very little interest in).  The boys enjoyed the Cotton Candy and the F-16 flyover as well as the half time show.  I cant believe I went to this game alone with 2 small kids and a ton of people (although I was ready to get all mother bear on some very rude people who were pushing Cooper and Liam as they were walking down the stairs.  Because we all know if you don't get your beer or peanuts before the half time show is over then the whole game will be ruined) but overall we had a good time, and it turned out better than I thought and the kids slept awesome last night.

2 comments:

Micah E. said...

Nothing can stop the U.S. Air Force!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Hey, we were at the game too - just cheering for the other side! :)