Sunday, September 12, 2010

Domesticated, Bored, Lonely or just really Productive?

I think mostly bored and lonely......I am tired of being a lone.  I dont want to be a whiner and I know that I dont have it that bad and lots of people have it SOOOO much worse but on the weekends it is just hard and I need to whine just a little.  Suck it up Taryn!!!!  Someone Cyber slap me and tell me to get over it...please.

But back to the title...I have been busy making and creating and doing all kinds of things.
Here is a list
peach freezer jam
Home made frozen fruit coctail
2 pillows for my couch
1 baby quilt
working on another sewing project
homeschooling
yard work (that is endless)
planting
plus unpacking and organizing/decorating my house

Come home Soon Travis...I miss you.

8 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

You can do it! You will look back later in life and realize this is really just a short time in the whole time line of life! We all go through this time, well at least us military families!

Kim said...

That's an impressive list. :) Props for homeschooling and do ALL that!

Gavin and Shawna said...

I am here to tell you...you are allowed to whine a little. And a little sympathy goes a long way! You rock for being so productive!! So I feel your pain and it does suck. But, luckily it is finite. That is what gets me thru my hard times=) loves!!

Scott and Lindsey said...

How about a cyber hug? You're allowed to be sad. It can't be easy. Especially in a new place. I'm doing tons of yard work too!

Send some pictures of the new place!

I was still thinking of maybe coming out. I'm just trying to organize my schedule.

BreeAnn said...

Taryn- You truly are SO strong, and you deserve to have days where you feel that way! I don't know how you do it! :)

Jake & Rachel said...

I just cyber hugged you! Everyone needs to whine once in awhile, it just feels good :) Interestingly enough, this post gave me the cyber slap I needed to get busy and forget my own troubles. I want to see the fabric for the quilt! I always love your projects.

sue said...

whine away girlfriend....only if I can complain with you. It stinks being alone-especially weekends because everyone else has their husbands around. Good for you for 'working' through it, I have resigned myself to a messy house and unfinished projects.

Andrea said...

Love ya!