Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I lived to tell about it

My Strawberry bluebell malt. YUMM!
Eating out on the covered patio. The beautiful clouds, that travis tried to hard to keep me out of, so I didn't freak out too much.


Doing is job! I was impressed.



See, I really am in the plane.




For "Mothers Day" Travis gave me a "gift" to fly with him to Brennam, Tx. Brennam is were they make the most yummy Blue Bell ice cream. To be honest I was scared to death that we would crash and leave our children without parents. I have flown with Travis a few times before, but it seemed different now that we have kids. I also get really motion sick in those little planes. Here is a chronicle of our journey(backwards the pictures loaded wrong).

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Travis is super sweet. What a romantic and slightly terrifying gift!

Jake & Rachel said...

Awesome! I was wondering if you ever went flying with Travis. So is Brennam where the Bluebell factory is? I was thinking about taking their tour sometime because their ice cream is soo yummy. You got spoiled this Mother's Day!!

sue said...

I have never been flying with Jared, I think I would be super nervous!!! You look SUPER cute girl, how do you do it?

Ericka Johnson said...

I'm glad you survived! What a fun Mother's Day idea.

Andrea said...

Fun, fun. It's not many wives who can say my husband flew me to get some awesome icecream and really mean in a plane and not putting the pedal to the metal in the car!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Looks super fun!

Michigan Roys said...

To move the pictures into the right order just click and drag. I'm so wishing I could fly somewhere and get a really good milk shake that wouldn't cost so much. It sounds like you had a great time. What a gift!